Log In
6 votes
in Contract Administration 6,030 points 11 32 55

1 Answer

3 votes
Normally in most cases, WPP will suggest to MC to settle the contribution fee , so if it is provided as a Prov.Sum,a PHK will then be issued to adjust the amount.

If its not,, then WPP will have to make payment direct to these agencies because such amount is normally accounted for in the approved ATDA.
6,610 points 3 31 57