Must know and understand what are actually doing.
When using electrical appliances, safety precautions should always be followed
1. Do not use near any source of water
2. Do not use outdoors
3. Do not touch hot surfaces – always use handles or knobs
4. Take great care when pouring boiling water
5. Close supervision is necessary when any electrical appliance is used near children
6. Remove plug from wall socket when not in use
7. Remove plug from wall socket when cleaning.
8. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged lead or plug
9. Any faults or maintenance required must be reported immediately to the Manager or
10. All portable electrical appliances are tested on a regular basis by electrical contractor.
Each item will carry a test label showing date of test